6 October - 12 October 2014 | Project Life | Black' n white edition
This was a sad week.
My boyfriend had gotten deployed this week and emotions were high. There are so many things going through your head when you are dating the military. Not any close friends or family can understand, but that is okay.
Since subscribing to Studio Calico I love rub ons, especially gold. I used two on one side but they are just so beautiful I couldn't not use them.
- Watching the film GBF "Gay Best Friend", both weird and hilarious.
- My friend thinking that halloween was in November
- Skyping Rowan for the first time
- Having to say goodbye to my best friend and boyfriend
- Experiencing emotions that I had never felt before
- Starting to get back into University projects again
It felt so good to be scrapbooking again and recording the simple pleasures in life. Some of the supplies I used were from Studio Calico and other bits I had lying around.
Let me know what are you documenting! Have a question? Pop it down in the comments.